Whether you are a student planning for the future or a graduate looking for a new career path or employer, we want to help you find the career of your dreams!
To make sure our students choose the major that will ultimately lead to career satisfaction and success, we recommend career counseling and testing services. We offer both computerized and traditional (standardized paper-pencil assessment testing) to help match your preferences.
Aptitude testing explores career ability measured by:
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Spatial Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Language Usage
- Word Knowledge
- Perceptual Speed and Accuracy
- Manual Speed and Dexterity
Interest assessment explores:
- Job Choices and Subjects (careers that sound good to you)
- Future Plans (realistic educational planning)
- Values (type of career that will be satisfying to you)
- Perception of Your Abilities (self-impression of talents)
- Interests (extensive inventory of likes and dislikes)
In career counseling, we share the conclusive, analyzed results from the above testing and assessments; apply those results to your most pertinent concerns, such as potential earning and current salary ranges; match the outcomes to one or more major; and then do our best to help you attain the perfect job!
Career counseling is always available to you and we recommend you take advantage of this service throughout your time at USF. Contact us today at 260-399-8055 or email@example.com.