Job Search Assistance
Employers looking to hire USF students and alumni can advertise positions on our new job search platform, Handshake. New jobs are posted regularly, so log in frequently.
You may also contact the Career Development Center to set up and appointment for individual assistance with your job search.
Request an appointment through Handshake. Please contact the Academic and Career Development Center if you have problems with your Handshake account.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has resources to connect our regional employers with the talent they need to succeed.
- Reviews.com provides an inside look at the highest rated job search engines available online to help point students in the right direction.
- Advice from the Ladders offers a variety of services ranging from resume re-writes and critiques to articles and tips for students in their job hunts.
- Campus Career Center is the world’s largest campus job fair.
- College Grad is especially helpful in locating entry-level jobs for new college graduates nationwide.
- Help Wanted is available, at no cost, to college students seeking both entry-level and advanced career opportunities.
- Indiana Jobs consolidates the latest job listings from all over the state of Indiana.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the Department of Defense that provides job postings for those interested in the accounting, finance and computer fields.
- Entertainment Careers is a site dedicated to entertainment jobs, internships and career information for the entertainment industry.
- Jobvertise allows you to search over 50,000 jobs and post your resume.
- Glassdoor gives an inside look at jobs and companies.
- ZipRecruiter has the mission to help people find meaningful employment and is the #1 rated job search app on Android and iOS