Job Search Assistance
Employers looking to hire USF students and alumni can advertise positions on our new job search platform, Handshake. New jobs are posted regularly, so log in frequently.
You may also contact the Career Development Center to set up and appointment for individual assistance with your job search.
Request an appointment through Handshake. Please contact the Academic and Career Development Center if you have problems with your Handshake account.
- Ascend Indiana is a service that helps thousands of college students and recent graduates find a job or internship in Indiana through a unique combination of one-on-one guidance and an easy-to-use website – at no cost.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership has resources to connect our regional employers with the talent they need to succeed.
- ZipRecruiter has the mission to help people find meaningful employment and is the #1 rated job search app on Android and iOS
- Indiana INTERNnet connects you with thousands of Indiana organizations across the state. No matter what your career interests are, Indiana INTERNnet makes it easy to search and apply for internships all on one site.
- Monster.com is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people.
- Indeed.com is the #1 job site in the world with over 250 million unique visitors every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.
- Campus Career Center is the world’s largest campus job fair.
- College Grad is especially helpful in locating entry-level jobs for new college graduates nationwide.
- Help Wanted is available, at no cost, to college students seeking both entry-level and advanced career opportunities.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the Department of Defense that provides job postings for those interested in the accounting, finance and computer fields.
- USAJOBS connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world. As the Federal Government’s official employment site, USAJOBS provides resources to help the right people find the right jobs.
- Entertainment Careers is a site dedicated to entertainment jobs, internships and career information for the entertainment industry.
- Glassdoor has millions of personalized jobs, salary information, company reviews, and interview questions – all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers like you.
- O*NET OnLine has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by students and job seekers, and includes a job search tool to find open positions!