Employers in the region rely on the talent and skills provided by the USF community. Whether you are seeking full-time professional or seasonal employees, we can support your hiring needs.
Post a Job
The Career Development Center utilizes Handshake, for employers to advertise open positions to USF students and alumni.
Why Hire a USF Graduate?
Our graduates bring a distinctive blend of knowledge, experience, and values to the workforce. Here’s why:
- They are educated in the liberal arts tradition, meaning they develop essential critical thinking, communication, and collaborative skills.
- They develop professional experience and demeanor through internships, co-ops, clinicals and other forms of experiential learning.
- They are taught and mentored by expert faculty in small learning environments.
- Our Franciscan values are incorporated throughout their entire experience, giving them strong ethical guidelines and leadership training
In short, they enter the workforce energized, informed, and fully prepared to contribute to a company’s success!
Other services for Employers include:
- Lunch ‘n Learns
- On-Campus Employer Visits
- Academic Program Collaboration
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Employer Site Visits
- Job Posting Services
- Social Media Postings
- Guest Speaker Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Career Development Center Partner Program