The Career Outreach Center is here for you to assist with your job search. Check in with us frequently. New jobs are posted frequently and we feature ads posted in the last week.
Job search workshops detailing best practices for the most successful job search are offered based on student and alumni interest. Let us know if you’d like to attend! Individual sessions may be scheduled any time by contacting the Career Outreach Center at 260.399.8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mock interviews and networking development are key features of both workshops and individual counseling.
Additional Job Search Resources
There are a wide variety of job search sites and engines available to help with your job search.
- Reviews.com provides an inside look at the highest rated job search engines available online to help point students in the right direction.
- Advice from the Ladders offers a variety of services ranging from resume re-writes and critiques to articles and tips for students in their job hunts.
- Campus Career Center is the world’s largest campus job fair.
- College Grad is especially helpful in locating entry-level jobs for new college graduates nationwide.
- Help Wanted is available, at no cost, to college students seeking both entry-level and advanced career opportunities.
- Indiana Jobs consolidates the latest job listings from all over the state of Indiana.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the Department of Defense that provides job postings for those interested in the accounting, finance and computer fields.
- Entertainment Careers is a site dedicated to entertainment jobs, internships and career information for the entertainment industry.
- Jobvertise allows you to search over 50,000 jobs and post your resume.
- Glassdoor gives an inside look at jobs and companies.
- ZipRecruiter has the mission to help people find meaningful employment and is the #1 rated job search app on Android and iOS.