The Career Outreach Center is here for you to assist with your job search. Check in with us frequently. New jobs are posted frequently and we feature ads posted in the last week.
Job search workshops detailing best practices for the most successful job search are offered based on student and alumni interest. Let us know if you’d like to attend! Individual sessions may be scheduled any time by contacting the Career Outreach Center at 260.399.8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mock interviews and networking development are key features of both workshops and individual counseling.
Additional Job Search Resources
There are a wide variety of job search sites and engines available to help with your job search.
- Campus Career Center is the world’s largest campus job fair.
- College Grad is especially helpful in locating entry-level jobs for new college graduates nationwide.
- Help Wanted is available, at no cost, to college students seeking both entry-level and advanced career opportunities.
- Indiana Jobs consolidates the latest state government job listings from all over the state of Indiana.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the Department of Defense that provides job postings for those interested in the accounting, finance and computer fields.
- Entertainment Careers is a site dedicated to entertainment jobs, internships and career information for the entertainment industry.
- Glassdoor allows you to see which employers are hiring, what it’s really like to work or interview there according to employees, and how much you could earn.
- ZipRecruiter has the mission to help people find meaningful employment and is the #1 rated job search app on Android and iOS.
- USA JOBS allows you to create a USAJOBS profile and apply for jobs in the Federal Government.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership is a customized regional jobs portal that helps you search for a new position and provides helpful regional information.