The Career Outreach Center is here for you to assist with your job search. Check in with us frequently. New jobs are posted frequently and we feature ads posted in the last week.
Job search workshops detailing best practices for the most successful job search are offered based on student and alumni interest. Let us know if you’d like to attend! Individual sessions may be scheduled any time by contacting the Career Outreach Center at 260.399.8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mock interviews and networking development are key features of both workshops and individual counseling.
Additional Job Search Resources
There are a wide variety of job search sites and engines available to help with your job search.
- Reviews.com provides an inside look at the highest rated job search engines available online to help point students in the right direction.
- Advice from the Ladders offers a variety of services ranging from resume re-writes and critiques to articles and tips for students in their job hunts.
- NAIA Career Center holds great promise for helping the students, graduates and alumni of nearly 300 NAIA schools find a wider choice of employment opportunities.
- Campus Career Center is the world’s largest campus job fair.
- College Grad is especially helpful in locating entry-level jobs for new college graduates nationwide.
- Student Center allows users to research 35,000+ companies, conquer the virtual interview, explore your future city, state and country, and more!
- Career Campus is a useful resource for career planning, resume submission, employer information, resume searches, job listings and other opportunities.
- Help Wanted is available, at no cost, to college students seeking both entry-level and advanced career opportunities.
- Fort Wayne Careers lists job postings from the greater Fort Wayne, Ind., area and links to job opportunities in other regions of the US.
- Indiana Jobs consolidates the latest job listings from all over the state of Indiana.
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is an agency of the Department of Defense that provides job postings for those interested in the accounting, finance and computer fields.
- Entertainment Careers is a site dedicated to entertainment jobs, internships and career information for the entertainment industry.
- Jobvertise allows you to search over 50,000 jobs and post your resume.
- Jobs.com is job board with this motto: When you love what you do, you’re alive!
- Glassdoor gives an inside look at jobs and companies.